Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Are What You Eat!


Last night I went to bed pretty much as soon as I had finished posting on my stoopid blog.

I woke a little after 4.  Early to bed, early to rise, the early bird etc etc

I'm well into my first coffee now and getting ready for a not so cosmic dump.

Think it's going to be nasty.

The youngest still likes to pick her nose and eat it.  Two thin red lines lead from her nose halfway to her mouth.  Nice highway you got going on there.

Imparting the importance of hygiene and avoiding sticking your hands into your mouth all the time is an ongoing task with her.  The eldest learned that one pretty fast, but she generally listens much better than the youngest.  She is however more sensitive. 

I did get mad at the two of them when they didn't eat much dinner: soft tofu soup with egg mushroom onion and shells.  There was rice, bean sprouts, kim and a couple types of kimchi.

I thought it was delicious.  The girls pretty much only ate the rice, kim and beansprouts.

Then they tried to sneak in and get cookies, crackers and yoghurt.  I let them eat a few then took them away and went on about the importance of eating the healthy delicious food their grandmother took so much time in making, and how it was rude to refuse to eat it then stuff themselves with garbage.

I think it's about time to start up the 'you are what you eat' mantra again.

I think that dump is about ready.

Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment