Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where the Hell is my Table Tennis Racket??!

I seem to have misplaced it. 

If anyone has seen it, let me know.

It probably got stuck in a box during the move.  I took it home at one point to play on a weekend a while back.  I meet up occasionally with my EnT doctor to play.

I had to endure some ribbing the other day when I showed up to play without a paddle.  I must be afraid of losing was the general consensus.  Admittedly I haven't been playing that well of late, and haven't picked the racket up in a couple of weeks.  But I will not let that stand.

Guess I know what I'll be doing when I get home tonight: rifling through all the as yet unopened boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment