Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Unproductive Monday!

This morning I've been completely unproductive work-wise. 

All I've done is post photos to facebook, upload videos to youtube, chat with folks back home. 

My folks are loving the photos and videos from our trip to Busan.  Also, a good bud of mine and his wife just welcomed their first child into the world, a beautiful baby girl.  He's pretty exuberant right now; I'll save the ribbing for later.  All in all a pretty busy social network morning.

BUT: paperwork beckons, as do a number of phone calls.  I've taken care of all my email stuff, there were only about a dozen this morning.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment