Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, March 11, 2011

TFGIF!

This weekend I have permission to head up to Seoul.  Going to hit the 'twon with a couple of buddies.  It's one dude's birthday celebration.

I'm really looking forward to forgetting about work for a short time.  It's been a madhouse of late, what with all the paperwork, approval processes, and what not that I've had to deal with.

Last night I got home around 9.  I went to bed pretty much as soon as I walked in the door.  Slept like a log until 6 this morning.

I've been turning over what June said about wanting to go back to school for another degree.  It would definitely help her and her business.  It always helps to know that if I die she can make her own way.  But I have zero time to help any more than I do, with either the kids or the business.   And she wouldn't be able to work mornings.  I'm sure she'll hold it against me if I refuse to support her on this, and I want her to do it, but damn, too much too soon.  You've got a pretty full plate as it is.

My Mother-in-Law helps a lot, but she hasn't been doing so well of late.  She's old.  She never complains, but I can tell she's having a hard go, what with all the help she gives around the house.  It isn't that much, but I bought her a new full size heating blanket on G-Market yesterday. 

I'm going out for a walk.  Some fresh air will do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment