Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday!

Today I took all the bikes to the shop.  They needed some air in the tires.  Then I gave them all a good dose of  WD40, tightened up the brakes, and watched the girls go crazy for a while.

Tonight for supper I made hot turkey sandwiches and french fries.

Just say yes to cholesterol!

My folks sent along several gravy packets in their Christmas parcel.  I still had a good 2 pounds of turkey left over from Christmas in the freezer.  Sliced up some potatoes and voila!

Everyone enjoyed it.

Now the girls are watching the 3rd Narnia movie while I plug away on my stoopid blog.  I'm going to crawl into bed and read while the kids watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment