Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Garden!

The last couple of days have been pretty nice weather wise.

A little cold this morning, but nothing too serious.

Time to start planning the garden!

I have a little plot not far from the smoking corner out back that I like to work every year.

This year I'm going to go with more sunflowers.  They were a big hit the last two seasons.  I've also got some corn seeds sent from home.  I'll plant some tomatoes and try to grow my own pumpkin for halloweenHalloween is one of my favorite excuses to have fun. 

I've never had much luck growing pumpkins.  We'll see what comes of my efforts this year.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment