Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Phone Home!

This morning I called my folks to thank them for the gifts they sent.

I'd been putting it off the last few days, mainly because I get home exhausted and just sleep.  The girls would often be in bed too, and they definitely need to say hi.

The girls began with saying their hellos and thank yous.  June was watching some drama on TV.  I turned down the volume so the girls wouldn't be distracted.  I held the phone out to June; she turned the TV off and stormed into the bedroom to pout.  Apparently I'm a bad person for interrupting her show.  She didn't talk to my parents, saying I didn't give her a chance. 

Now she's mad that I'm going to Seoul and wants me to take the girls. 

Where is the moon right now?

Time for coffee.

1 comment:

jakeinkorea said...

I sense a little Itaewon in your immediate future.

Post a Comment