Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pancakes!

The eldest woke in the foulest mood.

It didn't help that June was also feeling like raising a middle finger to the world.

The eldest wanted pancakes.  I was getting ready to leave and June proceeded to cook breakfast for herself. 

This made the eldest bawl.  I have to admit it made me angry as well.

Are you only cooking for yourself?  What about everybody else? 

I'm hungry and need to eat now was the reply.

Yeah, we're all hungry.  What about the girls?

She pointed at the cereal box.  She was eating eggs, rice, kim and kimchi. 

I promised the eldest I'd make pancakes when I got back.  I cooked up some nice blueberry ones topped with fresh strawberries I picked up on my way home.

Everyone is happy now.  Except I'm feeling like starting a fight over poor attitudes.  Instead, I'm going to hide in my room, post on my stoopid blog, and maybe have a beer.  Or three.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment