Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Muppet MAdness!

Insert muppet joke here.

The girls and I fooled around for most of the afternoon.

We dug out some amps, guitars, mics and an iPhone.

We played some songs.  They wanted to put the mahna mahna muppet song through the mic on the overdrive amp after they had sung along with it recorded on the iPhone. 

We ended up gettin' muppet crazy:







These were followed by Bohemian Rhapsody and a bunch of Swedish chef.  I was surprised to see that there is now a muppet vevo channel and that new muppet skits are being made.  It has been over a year I guess since I introduced the girls to the muppets.

Big Fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

listening to ode to joy,
perhaps i should pick up my violin again.
hmm...

Post a Comment