Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Movie Night!

After work I had to take the fam van into the shop.  The clutch had been acting up, and I was told by one place I'd need to have the entire gear box and transmission replaced.  I took it to my favorite car shop instead.  They'll get back to me tomorrow.

So I walked the 40 minutes home.  Once there I was greeted by soy bean paste soup, kimchi, and rice.

I'm getting pretty damn sick of eating soy bean paste soup, kimchi, and rice.

While walking, I just knew that this would be waiting for me.  I almost stopped at a fried chicken place instead, but all I thought was that to replace the gear box combined with our planned trip this weekend, this waeg won't be too flush in the short term.

I like soy bean paste soup, kimchi and rice.  But eating it nearly EVERY GODDAMN NIGHT for weeks is a bit much.  I must smell like a freaking soy bean at this point.  The other night I just said no thanks and made a grilled cheese sandwich instead.  I understand why so many adjosshis just don't bother going home until late every night, especially if you know that it's going to always be soy bean paste soup, kimchi, and rice on the menu.

So I decided that tonight I was going to watch some movies and have a few beers.  I've been pretty good of late, I think I'm allowed.  Especially since I ate the soy bean paste soup, kimchi, and rice.

I'm going to watch a fairly decent cam version of the Battle of Los Angeles, and if I'm up for it I'll watch the B rip off version that downloaded in like 3 minutes.  Nice.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you have food.

F5Waeg said...

go fuck yourself.

Post a Comment