Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Kimchi Tuna Stew!

Tonight I scooted down to a tiny hole in the wall restaurant about 15 minutes from work. 

The old grandmother there knows me well.  She knows what to make as soon as I walk in:

Kimchi tuna stew.

I guess I've been here a while; sometimes I just get an irresistible urge to have it. 

For 5 chonners I get a huge steaming bowl of it along with enough side dishes to be a meal in themselves.  I wonder sometimes how she can make any money.

Anyway, back in the office now, pulling my usual late Monday night.  Tonight I'll stay until about nine thirty before heading out.

Today I've been highly productive.  I can finally see some light at the end of that tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment