Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Love My Car Shop!

The guys at Speedmate wanted to replace the entire gear box and transmission.  This would have cost me close to 100 manners.

I recommend never going to Speedmate.  They are usually one of the most expensive options out there.  Even with the discount I get by using my Samsung card, I still end up paying more.

The spot I go to is trustworthy, fast and does good quality work.  The owner got his start by working on USFK trucks and cars back in the day.  He has always been nice to me, never burned me or done unnecessary work.  He also speaks pretty good English.

Now his son runs the place.  His son runs the same kind of shop: don't rip off the customer seems to be their motto.

They ended up replacing the clutch and housing.  Total cost: 16 manners.  It was finished early this afternoon.

Now that is awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment