Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Like the Night Life!


June, bless her soul, actively encouraged me to go out last night.

I had wanted to, since I've never experienced Texas street in Busan.

After eating a delicious 2 hour meal and drinking a couple of bottles of wine, I felt much too bloated to get into a session of drinking.

So I decided to score some brownie points by taking the girls on the huge ferris wheel and letting June go rest back at the hotel.

The girls were insistent. I warned them they'd have to be brave since we'd be pretty high up.

They were great troopers. We then played some games and went back to the hotel.

I must have been asleep by ten. I woke up at 5:30 and had a nice walk along the boardwalk.

This morning we're going for pancakes at a spot I spied yesterday.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment