Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home!


Tonight when I got home I helped the eldest with maths and the youngest with English writing.


It was kind of boring.  

I helped the eldest sort out a sequential number problem, while the youngest had some issues with getting her 's' right.

We read a few books before they jumped into the bath.  It was a Dr. Seuss party.


June was at work dealing with some paperwork.  She just got in.  She's mad at the computer since she has issues transferring video files through email.  I told her to just set up a Gmail account and be done with it, but she insists on keeping her naver account.  I'll take a look at the thing tomorrow.


Now I'm going to read some more of 'What the Dog Saw'.  I haven't had a chance to pick it up since last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment