Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home!

Last night ended fairly early, but it was still messy.  We started around 3, but finished up by 10.

We hit the Pasha Turkish restaurant in Gangnam.  That place is fantastic.  We ended up settling at some Irish place near the main subway station.

I got pretty hosed and woke around 4 with a nasty headache.  A buddy recommended some Tiger Balm which cleared it right up.  That stuff is fantastic.

This morning I hit What the Book and bought a nice pile of books.  I picked up something for everybody, kids books for the girls and some chick lit for June.  Then I hopped a train and came back to the Wonj.

Seems I just missed the kids: they're off on some train ride with a friend.

I'm going to take a nice hot bath and read some more of Myers' The Cleanest Race.  I started it on the train and am hooked.

On the way back the train passed this awesome frozen waterfall.

Time for that bath.



No comments:

Post a Comment