Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Home!

When I got home I was faced with a couple of immediate crises: the printer didn't work, and the computer in the living room seemed to have died.  I hooked up the printer and reattached the cable on the living room computer.  It had gotten loose.

June and I did tag team on reading the girls some books.  Then June made a delicious chicken curry for supper.

I helped the girls figure out how to use a drawing program on the iPhone.  The eldest drew the picture on the left.  Not bad at all for a first go.

I'm about to finish up the dishes while the girls do some more drawing.  I promised them we'd go for a walk before it got dark.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment