Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ginger!

I've dated three gingers in my life.  

Each one was a willing commitment.

Each time, it didn't work out.  The tally for gingers amounts to a solid 12 years.

I can say the fiery temper shite is somewhat earned.

Why mention this?

A couple of years back I read how redheads were on their way to becoming extinct.

I thought hey that's me!  I contributed to that

I know I've got some ginger in me.  At certain times when I grow my beard, it comes out.

If I had married and bred with one of them, maybe I'd help gingers live on!

But wtf do I know about genetics?  I help sell plastic for a living.

Now I hear that theory is full of shit.

My girls have got a touch of it in there.  We'll see what comes of it.

Remind me to tell some more stories about gingers.

And about the red hair with green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment