Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Early to Rise!

This morning I came into work at a quarter to seven.

What with wasting my morning yesterday, and a rather nasty urgent email received last night just as I was about to leave commanding that I include new specs on a project, I found myself awake at a little after four.

I ditched the guys in the car pool even though it is my day to drive.  Bad coworker.

I joined the car pool about a month ago.  They tend to leave much later than I'm used to.  I find the extra 20-30 minutes in the morning can set the tone for the rest of the day, so I'm going to have to beg off from here in, despite how much I love to save money and enjoy the morning conversations.

I was surprised to see that the rabbit was gone on my way in this morning.  I pictured some farmer picking it up and bringing it home to throw in the pot, but then replaced that image with some wild cat or dog dragging it off somewhere.  Too bad I didn't grab that rabbit when I had a chance.  It would have made a nice stew, and much more manageable than a deer.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment