Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Daddy Wake Up!

This morning I was woken early by two hungry girls.

They want me to make them French toast. When I got home last night, we talked about what it was like when I was a kid. I told them how my dad would often cook when he was home.

Yeah papa is a good cook said the eldest.

What was your favorite food asked the youngest.

Well, you know some of the stuff that papa makes; I really like his soups, his chicken dishes, fried rice, pancakes, french toast. . .

French toast? French toast??! They broke into squeals of laughter. How can toast be French. It was one of the funniest things they had ever heard.

I'll show you. And so two munchkins crawled into bed with me early this morning whispering daddy are you awake? Daddy are you getting up soon?

I'll finish my coffee and get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment