Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coworker Blues . . .

A waeg coworker and I have been working on a bitchin' project.  It's been taking up a lot of headspace in it's conception.

Sucks that we weren't really given clear guidelines as to what we should do, but that's the nature of the job.

I asked the coworker to take care of the initial shit of gathering info and organizing it while I took care of a dozen other myriad projects.

Today what I got was a steaming pile of shit.  He hadn't even done stuff like double checking source materials.  It's already a day overdue.

I get he's mad, and the project is a serious headache, thrown on top of the countless other things that need to be regularly taken care of, but why take a huge shit on me? 

I'm the one whose going to look like the schmo.

He's new at this type of gig, so I figure it's part of the learning curve.

Still, looks like now I've got even more to do.

Fak.

3 comments:

Big Dick from Chicago said...

Today I worked two hours at my uni. The rest of the day I spent playing with my daughter. Tomorrow I will work another two hours and then enjoy the weekend.

In another three and a half months I will have two and a half months of paid vacation.

I used to suffer in an office like you. But then I realized work is an overated activity. Unless you are making a huge salary, why do you do it?

F5Waeg said...

Good question.

I wonder about that myself sometimes, especially when there is as much to do as there has been lately.

How to answer? I love the work I'm doing. Just wish there was less of it. Much less.

Big Dick from Chicago said...

I forgot to tell you, I quite enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing. It's intersting to get another F-5's perspective on work and family life.

Post a Comment