Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Christmas Come Late!

Today a Christmas package from my folks arrived.  It took nearly two months to get here.

Inside were 6 princess dresses for the girls. 

Ouch.

I crashed out, but they would pop in and say hey daddy look at this one.

They have two fairly elaborate affairs each and a sleeping smock.

Wonderful.

I guess I should stop trying so hard to have them not be too princessy.  I just don't want them to think waiting around to be rescued is the best option.

Inside the box was a bunch of cool or hard to find stuff.  A nice cheese.  Some local stuff that you wouldn't be able to get here.  June was quite happy with her citrus zester.

I'm bored and this post sucks.  I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment