Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Breakthrough!

After lunch I spent some time watching tsunami videos until I finally got angry enough at myself to get at it.

I was able to finish up some specs on one project that's been sitting around for over a week and deal with some other paperwork.

Now I'm staring into space thinking about something that happened in a meeting in mid afternoon.

One of my bosses went on about how much work I do.  I was trying to fathom where he was going with it, but it seemed more of a laundry list of all the stuff I need to deal with on a monthly basis. 

Everyone was pretty quite.  I am thankful that he laid out the huge amount I have on my plate every month, but now I'm worried that some of the others will be resentful, since no one goes on about the work they have to do every month.

Knowing office politics as I do, I wouldn't be surprised. 

Anyway, I'm going to finish up for the night and head home.  The youngest called me earlier to ask if tonight was a movie night and got quite upset when I said no.  Hopefully I'll get home in time to wish them goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment