Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Yellow Dust!

I've noticed over the last few days that yellow dust season is getting geared up. 

Sometimes it's so thick in the Wonj that you feel like you're walking in soup;  you come out in the morning and your car is covered in layers of the stuff.  I've taken to carrying a decent mask with me when out and about.

For years I'd develop an ear and throat infection between the months of March-May.  I finally got some new medicine that kept it at bay and last year I didn't have to take any antibiotics to clear it up.  Let's hope it pans out the same this year.

There are several yellow dust monitoring sites.  I usually can sort it out by just looking out a window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment