Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reminisce!

As stated at the beginning of my blog in the side bar, sometimes I write about whatever personal anecdotes come to mind.

Some of those are about Korea.  Some of those will be written describing some of the events that led me to give up a stable secure life back home and become an expat.

They can be found in the categories 'reminisce' and 'beginnings'.

There will probable be some overlap.  Hey, I'm not perfect, and I'm doing this more or less as a hobby.

That said, I will clean it up one day when I figure I have written enough.  Bad grammar and prose aside, I hope it will be an interesting story.

But fret not!  I will also continue to write about the boring day to day happenings of my life at home, work, and on the street.  I will continue to write about emails I get and post questionable or idiotic videos every Friday or so in the 'so many kinds of wrong' category.  I'll share some of my more shameful of humorous meltdowns, and will let you know whenever I say something stoopid or inappropriate with my big mouth.

This morning I had my usual Sunday bath while the fam is off at church.  Now I'm getting ready to go out for a walk.

There is no schedule for when I'll write the other stuff.  It's all there in my head, ready to come out.  It's just waiting for the right time to be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment