Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Years Plans!

It seems there is quite the gathering at my wife's parents' place this year:  Only one sibling isn't going to be there.

Should have bought more lobster.

I'll allow myself to forgo the pleasure so the ladies can get into it.

I better make sure I get a nice pile of crisp manners to give to the kids.  And a cool envelope to give the inlaws.

We leave tomorrow morning early.  I want to leave tonight and drive late, but June has stuff she needs to do tomorrow for the business.

It is interesting that all three of the sisters in her family have opened businesses in the last 4-6 months.  It is a family of entrepreneurs after all.

And after watching their father get burned by his business partner a few years back, they are more cautious about taking on anyone extra.

Kudos to them.  All I know is that I'll be getting some primo coffee beans from one sister.  She opened a huge cafe smack dab downtown Uijeongbu.  I hear it's doing well.

But first: last day of work before the holiday.

I've got a ton of paperwork to finish today.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment