Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Maintenance!

Last night my plan for working the girls in maths was brought to a crash when June mentioned that new tables and shelves had finally been delivered to her new business.

The first batch had some problems and had to be returned.

I said I suppose you'd like me to go deal with all that?

She said well I wasn't going to ask you.

Then who were you going to ask?  The maintenance guys in the building?

I trucked over, power drill and screwdrivers in hand.  I drilled several holes into concrete and hung a bunch of stuff, put together several tables.

She had tried to put one of the tables together herself.  She hadn't inserted the legs fully into their slots and had put the screws in about half way.

It is a heavy wood table and she is small.  I took it apart and set it right.  The whole job took me a little over two hours.

I came home, washed, and immediately went to bed.  I woke up a little before 5.  June gave me some lovin'.

Anytime you want something worked on baby, I'm there for ya.

Now I'm at the office looking at the crazy amount of work I have to get started on.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment