Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Irony!

It would seem lately that for everything positive I say here, the world provides a counter example.

I spoke the other day about the excellent service we received from the movers.  I opined about the awesomeness of service in general in Korea.  There was also the stuff about no drama in my life as a good thing.

Lots of drama right now.  Also, I had gone out and bought some new shelving units.  The greasy salesman told me that no problem, it would be delivered on the same day.

Saturday passed, they didn't come.  We called and he said for sure Sunday.

Sunday came, and no shelves.  He didn't answer his phone.

Meanwhile, all the crap that I could have organized last night is still sitting in a massive pile in the balcony. And I have to work late tonight.

So let's see if this works: Having no money in my personal bank account is a good thing, since my life is simpler and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment