Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Home!

I came in and was greeted by a resounding round of hugs and hellos.

Those kind of days are always good.

The youngest showed off the loot she got from the birthday party.  Her favorite thing was a new set of rubber stamps.

She's busy remarking some of her stuff.  She asked if she could watch Here Come the 123's again.  Sure.  It's been a while and it is kind of like your birthday.

We have a pretty strict TV schedule in our house: TV only every three days.  This gets thrown out the window sometimes when my Mother-in-Law or June watch their dramas, but the girls think those shows are kind of boring anyway.  Taking after my own heart.

June has offered to read some books.  That's better.  I'm beat tonight and could use a bit of a break from reading time.

I'm looking at that bottle of yellow tail cabernet that's been sitting in my hutch for a good two months.

Maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment