Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goriak!

On Wednesday, I showed the girls the short film Balablok

It was the second time they had watched it.  They've insisted on watching it and the Sand Castle video 3 more times since.

Today's pretty rainy and cold.  It put a crimp in my plan to shuttle some stuff over to June's business.  She has extra storage space that I was going to use.  We've spent most of the day home organizing, cleaning, reading and watching TV.

The girls have been running around crying 'Goriak goriak goriak' at each other for over an hour.  When I asked them what was up, they said they were looking for triangles. 

I told them to let me know if they found any.  Wonder what they'll do if they find some.

No comments:

Post a Comment