Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Girls' Night Out!

June's out getting toasted with her ajumma friends.

I got held up at work by somebody trying to teach me a lesson in manners.  I can be rough around the edges, especially when dealing with a situation or a person who is lacking in perspective and is in need of a kick in the ass.  One of my coworkers has taken to scheduling appointments at most inopportune times then not showing up.  When I show annoyance they turn on the aegyo sweetness and state how sorry they are and how I should have called them as a reminder.  I guess it's their way of saying I need to be more sensitive.  Too bad they lack the ability to take a hard look at what may have prompted my shall we say straightforwardness in the first place, or to have a real conversation.  But I guess that latter often leads to bad feelings and is for wusses.

But I digress.

Luckily I have no issue with driving at mach 4 on the expressway.  June wasn't held up too long.

I was thrown off and let the girls watch Legend of the Guardians.  I like the fact that the owls graphically cough up undigested skin, fur and bones.  It made for some interesting conversation.  The flying scenes were pretty awesome CGI.  Still, I've been a strict bastard about how much TV gets watched in the house for the last month.

I've gotten into some daepo and beer.  I've been getting a little too melancholy, so I think I'll have to listen to some tunes while I turn over the next installment of my 'opus'.

No comments:

Post a Comment