Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Early Bird!

Last night I went to bed pretty much as soon as I had finished posting on my stoopid blog.

Yesterday at work was madness.  So much to do, so little time.  I spent part of the day fixing idiotic mistakes I'd made.  Fak.

TGIF.

This morning I woke at a little after 4.  I'm into my second coffee and feel about ready to have a cosmic dump.

I spent some time cleaning up my blog and checking out the view of the new place. 

This weekend there are four birthdays to celebrate: June's, the youngest's, the Mother-in-Law's and the younger sister-in-law's.  We're going to a nice duck restaurant outside of town.  They stuff the duck with herbs and rice, cook it in terra cotta.  It truly is a fine dining experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment