Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Early Bird!

Should have bought one of these
Last night I was zonked.  When I got home I played some horse with the girls.  They still love that game, maybe since they get to see daddy suffer.  The youngest will want to play, and then the eldest will of course decide she needs to hop on as well.  The sacrifices a father must make!

Then we read some books and chatted.  The eldest reads Korean at a much higher level than English.  I need to work on that.

We watched Bicentennial Man on the SK Broadband.  I figured if I'm paying money for this stupid thing I might as well watch it once in a while.  We all enjoyed the movie.  June made supper: kimbab and pizza. Afterwards I did the dishes and then went to bed.  It was 9:30.

I woke up at a little after 5.  The youngest had crawled into bed with me.  I wanted to stay but my bladder was insistent.

I read this while having coffee.  I found this amusing and this intriguing. 

Seeing as its Sunday I'll do my regular routine: once June and the girls go to church I'll have a hot bath, then go for a walk.  Or maybe I'll go for a walk and have a hot bath.  We need to go for a drive this afternoon to look at some stuff for June's new business.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment