Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cleaning!

What can't they do with plastic??
After church June took a well deserved nap.  I played crazy eights with the girls.  The eldest and the youngest each won two games.  I won one.

For lunch I fried up some of daddy's secret recipe chicken and potatoes.  The recipe still needs a bit of tweeking but this batch was the best so far.  Next time I need to remember to put more powdered garlic.

June was outta whack after her nap.  She was in a henpecking mood.  At first I ignored it, then said that she could take over the cooking and what not if she felt she could do better, then told her to lay off before things took a turn for the nasty.

After lunch we hit the stationary store to buy some more window goo art for the girls.  There is currently goo art on about 34% of all the windows in the apartment so we need to bring that number up.  Afterwards we went and cleaned up June's business.

The three of them are still there fooling around.  I walked home.  It took me 20 minutes.  Now I'm drinking a beer and posting on my stoopid blog.

I was hoping to post the next installment of my 'opus', but I'm not so sure I'll get around to it now.  I have an urge to fool around with cubase.  It's been awhile.

But first, a quick run to the store for water and bean sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment