Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Canned Freshness!

On my way home I stopped off at a convenience store and bought a six pack of Max.

Drinking it from a can is best, but you have to go back and forth to the refrigerator more often to get a fresh one and they're more expensive.  I avoid the big plastic jugs if possible.

I came home and was given an awesome greeting from the girls.  They both stayed home today since it's spring break.  There were shoulder rides, hugz, and showing me all the window goo art and drawings they made.  I'm feeling pretty good after that.  They're still wired and bouncing around in their room.  The youngest is singing a new song she made today.

Today was pretty nuts work wise.  I already know this week is going to be nightmarish.  So early in the quarter and already I'm looking down a long long road.

BUT. . . I don't shy away from the work.  Better to be busy than navel gazing all day.  Too much of that only leads to excessive melancholy, paranoia and excessive verbal diarrhea when you actually do try to have a conversation with someone.

I did have an interesting conversation at the water cooler today, but I'm still turning it over.

I'm going to drink a few cans of the max and watch some random videos on the YouTube. 

Let's start with these:









No comments:

Post a Comment