Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Advertising!

A while back I wrote about the cost of advertising June's new business.

At first I thought the price was ridiculous. Well June went ahead and bought the ad anyway.  They gave her a 10 manner discount.  It'll run for two weeks.  They'll also run an interview with her.

When I saw the ad I was actually quite impressed.  A full color page, on the second page of tomorrow's news.  Slick.

Now I'm wondering if it isn't a bit over the top. 

When I ran my business I placed an ad in the same paper.  It was a tiny column that ran a month.  I saw a 12% rise in clients.  The ad cost 30 manners.  It paid for itself handsomely, as I ended up keeping two of those clients for over three years.

Hopefully this monster ad will pan out as an equally sound investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment