Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yeoju Outlet!


Today we went to the Yeoju shopping center.

It's a nice collection of brand name shops.

I bought the girls some Sylvania toys. June got a nice down coat.

I didn't buy anything for myself. I saw one sweater that I liked at Hugo Boss, but I knew it wouldn't last that long. If I'm going to spend 45 manners on a sweater I expect it to last awhile.

On the way home now. Looking forward to taking a nap.

2 comments:

jakeinkorea said...

That place looks like it was uprooted from California and dropped down into Korea. Looks identical to an outlet mall back home.

F5Waeg said...

Yup. The place is pretty popular. A lot of Seoul license plates.

Post a Comment