Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Why the Caveman?

A reader recently sent an email asking why I've got the caveman thing going.

I thought it was fairly obvious.

Barbarians.  With Big Noses.  At the Gates.

I make no amends for the amount of silver that was taken.

Nor for the current or historical realities.

That's a topic far beyond the scope of this little blog!

You can google Chinese imperialism and sift through.  It'll take you a few years.

Don't even think of ordering materials from libraries!  It's a life's work!

Still, the soupe de jour is the White Guy.

From here and now this looks prophetic.

It's just life as usual.

My whole thing is bringing it to the next level.

So I embrace the stereotype.



That's what I live, for better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment