Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who Stole the Cookies??!

I came home a little later than usual.  I whipped up some mapa dooboo, chatted with the fam, and prepared to get settled in to watch the new Tron movie.

After finishing off the dishes, I mosied over to the cookie jar. 

It was empty.

3 dozen cookies gone!

WTF?!

Seems both of the girls had friends over in the afternoon.  There were maybe 9 kids and a handful of moms. 

They decimated my cookie stash.  And all the bread.

My left eye began to twitch.

I grabbed a bottle of Dae Po and a beer and hid in my room and watched the flick.  It was pretty good. 

Three DOZEN cookies.

Luckily I have two more bags of Chippets, but it'll be at least 2-3 weeks before I make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment