Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vigilante Justice?

While I was leaving the apartment to go wash the car, I saw some dudes gathered around an SUV.

It seems someone decided to go whole hog on the thing with a fire extinguisher.

There was white powder stuff all in the interior and engine.

Nasty.

I wonder if this is some type of vigilante justice.

The driver of that car is notorious for constantly parking in places that block people in.  Even if there are 10 spaces nearby, he'll park his car next to the door in such a way that makes it impossible for some cars to get out.  When they call him, he takes his sweet time coming to move it.

Or so June heard from some of the married ladies.

Still, Koreans don't strike me as particularly vigilante like.  If it is true, I have to admit it does kind of warm my heart.  I hate how some assholes will just park wherever they please, especially in handicapped parking slots.

A friend of mine just assured me that sometimes that kind stuff happens.  Apparently a famous doctor in town got in trouble for keying a car that constantly did the same thing.

Makes me glad I only park where I'm supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment