Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Twigi!

As I was leaving Seoul Pub, I saw a white guy / Korean girl couple with their two kids walking down the street towards me.

It made me think of the girls and I smiled.

Until some old drunk guy who was muttering to himself suddenly launches into a tirade at the kids.

Goddamn half breeds!  You have no mother!  mutter mutter mumble fuck.

The kids were both stunned.  The eldest started to cry.

Another old guy running a stand starting laughing: What a crazy old bastard!

guffaw.

Obviously, the old muttering bastard was not right in the head.  As I presume is the same with the asshole running the stand.  It was one of those moments when I saw red.

Dad looked at him, said fuck off, and moved menacingly towards the old guy.  He shuffled off mumbling, almost getting clipped by a taxi as he crossed the street.

Just another day.

updated 3/1:


Watch it all in Korea here: http://fliiby.com/file/289726/hookki4h73.html

3 comments:

Roarchild said...

Hmmm

Most of the mixed bloods you can't really tell from a distance but my little one has blonde hair and greeny/blue eyes. My wife is likely to cop it even when I'm not their which is a worry.

Anonymous said...

Excuse my ignorance, I don't get what you mean by twigi

F5Waeg said...

twigi is a nasty word for a mixed race person

Post a Comment