Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tour!

Later this week I have to give a tour to a group from Japan.  We went and visited them last year and now its their turn.

I'm in charge of showing them around.  My Japanese sucks.  I'm going to need to borrow a couple of staff from the advertising and market research branch.

I don't mind doing these tours, and luckily I can put a couple of interns on it.  They can handle preparing some of the particulars, and tours pretty much go by the book anyway.

I did find out that I'll have a business trip in mid April.  I need to have a tentative plan ready by the beginning of next week.  I'll be going with the CEO and one of the COOs.  Something tells me that one is going to be a bit stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment