Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Something Worth Watching!

Earlier June came back from the store with several bottles of rice wine.

There are 4 different kinds.  I've had two cups out of each one.  I'm becoming quite adept at telling the difference between them at this point.

I watched this.  It was a bit long, but far more entertaining then the rest of the schlock I've submitted myself to over the last 24 hours.  If you don't watch all three you're missing out.



I've been saving the one I have the highest hopes for for last: Exit Through the Gift Shop.

For those in the know, I'm obviously a fan of Banksy

My header is a Banksy piece.  He does say on his website that anyone is free to use his stuff so long as they make no money off it.

I have no banners or ads here, so win.

Ok on more rice wine.  I'm going to finish off the dong dong ju variety while watching the flick.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment