Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, January 21, 2011

So Many Kinds of Wrong

This guy made a series of videos asking for a million dollars and put it up on the Youtube. 

The last vid is this link.  He got his million.  Dude probably would have kept at it for some time, so mystery millionaire should have waited so we could have some more entertainment.  Although some of the internets are saying its all a publicity stunt.

Should I be saddened at humanity, angered that I didn't do it first, or give a golf clap?

So Many Kinds of Wrong because I'm probably doing it wrong by actually working for a living when I should try to come up with some snazz idea:







Kinda reminds me of the million dollar homepage.

1 comment:

F5Waeg said...

The question now is how many imitators will follow

Post a Comment