Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Slow Day

I had the house to myself for most of the day.

I took some Buckley's this morning that knocked me on my ass.  After snoozing a bit, I felt a bit better.  The cough is still there, but that kind of thing is always worse at night.

I spent several hours reading 'The Lonely Polygamist'

I started it months back and had put it down, uninspired.

When I refound it just before lunch, I suddenly liked it, although the main character is in some ways completely unbelievable.

I still don't know if I'll go out tonight.  I don't know how much fun I would be, still not being 100% and all.

I'll see where I'm at after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment