Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sliding!


Sledding at Oak Valley is a blast for the girls.

I'm still wondering how I let myself get suckered in to paying 2.6 manners for what will amount to a half day. That's with a 50% discount coupon.

Wow.

Enjoy it girls and no you can't go on the bumper cars. You need to go down that hill at least ten more times.

Update:

What cheesed me was how they'd only let 5 or 6 kids down at once.  They were lined up 5 deep on ten 'lanes'.

I get its for liability reasons, but at the price they're charging, you'd think they'd set it up better.  They had guys at the bottom trying to catch the kids before they hit bags of straw serving as a barrier.

Still, the girls had fun which is what it's about after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment