Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Skate!

Skating was a blast.  The eldest is coming along nicely.  She's got some nice moves going on.

It was the first time for the youngest.  My back was killing me after 90 minutes of helping her out.

All in all a good time was had by all.  June hung out and talked with the ajummas while the dads helped their spawn when needed.

We stopped off at the waeg couple's place.  I bought their desktop computer and fairly new washer.  I plan on cannibalizing the computer and the one I have at home and putting all the good stuff into one that I'll use in my man den, while the older crappier stuff will get stuck into the tower that I'll hook up permanently to the TV.  I'll keep it downloading constantly ha! and watch it all on my 42 inch HD TV.

The washer can be used in the second apartment.

I felt a bit like a vulture pawing through and taking the stuff they were getting rid of.  

Now we're home having hot chocolate.  June and I are making chicken wings and fries for dinner.  

Nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment