Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Roamin'

I got sick of watching idiotic movies and TV, so I went out roamin' for a couple of hours.

I'm feeling pretty good now.  I hit a bookstore, bought a pair of gloves, and visited one of my favorite liquor stores and bought a bottle of Heaven's Hill bourbon.

I hit the outlet shopping mall.  I was shocked that there were so many empty stores.  It has never been full, but now only about half of the space is being used.
Guess the big outlet in Yeoju did 'em in.  Or maybe its that economy thing I keep hearing about.

It was a good walk.  I'm resolved to go out everyday.  A lot has changed in the Wonj in the time I've been here, so it'll be nice to catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment