Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Passports!

The girls and I all need new passports.

I hate dealing with that stuff.  It's a pain in the ass.

I filled out all the forms and mailed them in. 

The only issue so far has been trying to convince the photographer of the true size of the passport photo I needed.  He didn't seem to understand and gave the wrong size.  He got mad when I told him he had to do it all again.

Waste of time.  How hard is it to understand the metric system? 

Anyway, taken care of so far.  Hopefully there won't be an issue with the embassy.

Back in the day my passport was very colorful with all the different stamps.  I had two of them like that. 

Now its fairly bare.  But I have no regrets.  Not many at least.  Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment