Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Outlaws!

Yesterday I watched two movies: Exit Through the Gift Shop and True Grit.

I liked both of them.  And they went well together.  Outlaw types moving and shaking, bringing something good to the world.  Anitheros.

Growing up I really did dig Robin Hood.  When I first read the story of Hong Kil Dong, at first I was excited but then disappointed.  Hong wasn't really a normal person - he could fly and shoot spells, bring clones to life and other supernatural shit.  I've always thought Batman was cooler than Superman despite the latter being near invincible.  But it was still kinda cool if you're into Jungian archetypes.

So yesterday was good for all kinds of reflection.  This morning, I ended up thinking about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment