Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Old Flame!

This morning I logged on to Facebook for the first time in a week.

I needed to get a contact number for one of my old coworkers.

I found a friend invite from an old flame from back in the day.

We had dated for years.  The breakup was pretty messy.  I heard she had married and moved to France.

I am curious.  There were times when we were great together, and I consider her to have been a great friend.

But I deleted it.  Considering the circumstances, its for the best. 

1 comment:

jakeinkorea said...

Nothing good ever came from adding an ex-girlfriend as a facebook friend. I'm always amazed when I see these women who have like 6 of their ex-boyfriends posting all over their facebook pages.

Post a Comment